Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas time

Christmas is right around the corner. Just look at my side bar and check out the ticker. I am so geeked about Christmas I could just....just.... um....squeal like a piglet. I love Christmas. It's my all time favorite holiday. I try to sleep in, spend the entire day with Eugene and Linus. Eat all the junk I want. Eat turkey for dinner ( yum.....turkey). And the best part, looking at my loved ones faces as they open the gifts I have chosen for them. 98 % of the time, it's a happy expression. The other 2%, it's a oh great I needed that expression ( usually for socks and underwear).


I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it.

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

I love Christmas too. This will be our first in this house which I think will make decorating lots of fun. Oh how I WISH we had a fireplace though!!! Maybe next year....