Friday, November 7, 2008

Wiiiiii

Yesterday, I got home from my seasonal job at around 8pm. I walked in the door and Eugene told Linus to tell me what he was doing. I was a little confused at first but them I looked at the tv and noticed something different. Linus answered, I playing tennis Mom. huh? I thought. Then Eugene said, Merry Christmas honey. He bought me (us) a Wii and the Wii fit exercise program. I was so excited. I still am. We were up until after 11pm playing and I can't wait to get home today to play more. Tennis, bowling, boxing, baseball. All of it is so much fun to do. Well, except for hula-hooping. I stink at that. ( :

Wiiiii, they are so much fun, they just make you wanna jump jump.

1 comment:

4under3 said...

Yea!!! For a Wiiiiii! We don't have one, but a couple of friends do. I love the Guitar game.

And,

Yea!!!! I'm so glad you're along for the gift giving ride!

I've added my profile to my page. My email is included.

Have a great weekend...playing your Wii!


Tiff