Monday, February 23, 2009

1 week

One week from today, I am officially on vacation for a week. I can't wait. I so need one too. I've been stressed for too long and sick. I had a double ear infection with sharp stabbing like pain. I went to the doctors 3 times in a week. Finally, I feel able to work and get something done. I go back to him in 3 days for a recheck before my vacation. I need to be free and clear of pain before I leave. I am so excited. My in laws, brother in law, friend Lisa and my favorite son are leaving this town for a week of playing in the son and enjoying being away from all the white stuff that keeps coming down. The sun is actually shining out today but who knows for how long.

My last post had a huge subject that I talked about but when I pushed publish, the post disappeared and I didn't feel like typing it all again. Sorry about that.

Well, I better get back to work and finish out my last week of work before vacation. Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog.

1 comment:

Miss said...

I would LOVE the pizza crust recipe! =) you can email it to me at schaefer_m@nsatel.net THANKS!! =)