Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well, where have I been?

Wow, I can't believe it's been overa month since I posted last. Alot has gone on but obviously not enough time to blog. Last month, my son turned 4. He had a fantastic birthday party. Pirate themed. All the kids had fun. I love parties for kids. Well, I shouldn't say that. I do like parties for big people too but watching the kids faces is so much more fun. ( :

Work has been steady. Not overloaded or dead. I have been liking the fact that my adopted sister June came in and helped me clean out the office. Haven't done that..ever. We bought this place in 2002 and never went through it. June sure did and we threw out alot more bags than I care to admit.

Eugene and I are enjoying this warm weather we have been having. Nothing like having 2 happy parents. ( : Linus pulled out his jumpoline the other day and he jumped in it for, no lie, like 10 minutes and said he was done. I was not about to let the air out of it right away so I rolled it into the living room and left it there until last night when I couldn't stand not being able to get to the tv so I removed the air and put it away. I wish we had a fenced in play yard for Linus but no such luck yet. It's very windy in our neighborhood so leaving the blown up jump-o-lene out just isn't the right thing to do.

I think the winds of change are happening in our family right now but I will have to blog about that at a later date. And no, we are not planning on having another child right now.

Go outside and enjoy the fresh air.

No comments: