Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dreams

I love dreams. I actually love them when it involves something I desire badly. Last night I had a dream that Eugene and I had another baby. A sweet, innocent baby boy. I just couldn't hold him enough. The dream came to an abrupt end when Eugene told me to get up, Linus was up and rearranging stuff in the house. Not good. Linus must have heard daddy telling me what he was doing and he came running and jumped in our bed to cuddle for a quick moment. I looked at Linus and said, "I just had a great dream. I dreamed we had another baby and it was a boy". In all seriousness, Linus looked at me and said, "that must have been a bad dream huh momma"? I couldn't help but giggle. He would like a sibling but one that is already his age so they can play together but not with his stuff as he doesn't like to share.

Oh, the joys of children. You never know what they will say and do next.

No comments: