Thursday, January 22, 2009

So Far

So far, this has been an awesome year for me. My business has been so crazy lately that I wonder what I am going to do with myself sometimes. God surely does answer prayer. With the way our ecenomy has been, I was wondering what tomorrow will bring for my business. Well, God has never let me down and He still proves to me that He is in control. Me, being stubborn like I am, needed someone to tell me how things were going to turn out. God has shown me and He continues to show me eveyday. So far, this year He has brought in so much work that I usually get all this work in a 6 month frame. Not this year. It's a new year with new beginnings.

I just have to remember to sit down and let God be my provider and everything will be A-OK.


I want to shout it from the rooftops that God is in Control! How about you?

No comments: