Monday, January 5, 2009

F-L-O-R-I-D-A, here I come

Yep, that's right, I'm finally getting a vacation after 7 years and I'm going to Florida. My favorite brother-in-law, actually my only but still my favorite, is going for his 3rd degree black belt in TaeKwonDo. He's very excited. And his parents are going with him and they were telling Linus about going. Huge mistake. He kept asking if he could go to Florida too. They can't tell him no. So, they asked if the 3 of us want to join. Eugene hasn't decided but I sure have. After not having a real vacation in 7 years, I'm going. I can't wait to sit by the pool, swim and enjoy my son all by myself. They have class for the last 2 1/2 days we are there, so Linus and I will do alot of sight seeing. If Eugene decides not to go, my mom will join us. I have never been to Florida in my 30 + 1 years of life. I can't wait to smell the ocean. I plain and simply can't wait to relax for 1 week and not have to worry about home, work or anything else for that matter.

Can March come any quicker? Yes, but I don't want to rush things. ( :

No comments: