Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Question

I have a serious question to ask. What do you think of the name Jovie for a girl? No, I'm not pregnant, but am thinking of naming my next child, if it's a girl, Jovie. I love different names. I also like Lilith but there are already to many Lily's. Seriously, if I have another boy I have to name him Atticus Sebastian. I love that name. I keep saying it over and over and over. Hey, I know, twins. That's what I need. Then I can have 2 more awesome named kids. ( :


Oh, sorry. back to reality. That's what happens when your at work and kind go into lala land.
I really do want another baby. I asked my husband last night for a girl. His eyes were huge when he looked at me. I can see it now. One of each for his parents to spoil. Besides, I sooooo want to make dresses. I like shopping for girly clothes too.

Honey, are you ready this. Can you tell what I want for Valentines Day, Easter, Our Anniversary, 4th of July. Whichever holiday works for you. (hint,hint)

Have a fantastic day.

2 comments:

Miss said...

jovie...SUPER cute !=)

somebody,somewhere said...

i love it!! i have a tessa, taya and kajsa (pronounced k - long i - soft s - short a) :)